• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why hunting Cape Buffalo is ALWAYS interesting!

I think I will stick with the occasional stumble into a few little black bears here around the house or maybe the rabid fox or coon. Africa just has too large a quantity of potential "Fear Itself" eliminators hanging around. LOL, but if I do, I will most certainly get up with you prior and take every advice you offer!
We all got to go sooner or later. What better way?

I can definitely hook you up with the right folks.

We all got to go sooner or later. What better way?

I can definitely hook you up with the right folks.

Yeah that's how I see it. I would go in a heartbeat. Reading Hemingway as a youngster has always left me wistful of going.

Yeah that's how I see it. I would go in a heartbeat. Reading Hemingway as a youngster has always left me wistful of going.
Read Capstick and it will no longer be a choice. You will simply have to go. Start with "Death in the Long Grass". Amazing stories and descriptions from a man that lived the life of Africa.

That trip was worth every bit of 30 years of wishing, five years of saving and two years of planning.

Reactions: MRH
Read Capstick and it will no longer be a choice. You will simply have to go. Start with "Death in the Long Grass". Amazing stories and descriptions from a man that lived the life of Africa.

That trip was worth every bit of 30 years of wishing, five years of saving and two years of planning.

I've never read Capstick and am afraid of reading his books. Like you said, I will then have to go...No, seriously I will definitely check out his books. I've been in need of some new to me material. In fact, I just ordered "death in the long grass"... LOL! No reason to procrastinate! I found a used hardback for $12 free shipping and jumped on it!

I've never read Capstick and am afraid of reading his books. Like you said, I will then have to go...No, seriously I will definitely check out his books. I've been in need of some new to me material. In fact, I just ordered "death in the long grass"... LOL! No reason to procrastinate! I found a used hardback for $12 free shipping and jumped on it!
You're going to love it!

I've read that book twice now. It's why I want to go on a Safari. Great read.

my boss had his shipped to the office a couple months back and i was there when he unboxed it and that was one mean looking animal. was pretty jelous as this one like one of 20 animals they had come in including a damn giraffe at the shoulder that he killed with a bow, my face when we opened that particular crate :jaw:

Back
Top Bottom