• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is why I drive a Prius!Gun thieves targeting pickups with hunting stickers and patriotic emblem

I moved from the Peachtree City bubble to Senoia. Lower taxes and crime.
Oh, you're the guy. I have to drive through downtown Senoia to get to my hunting property. I liked Senoia pre WD. When you could have purchased the whole city for a few grand and no traffic. Now it's dodge Goofus WD fans, drive behind lines of DB bike riders who block up Mcintosh trail and have to deal with the random closing of streets for some obscure street festival every weekend thus having to find an alternate route at 5 AM. Yes, build it and they will come......and break into your vehicle, home and business.

Yep, my truck got hit in my own drive way last month. Police said the whole area got hit, almost all trucks. Thugs looking for guns. They didn't get anything and the truck was unlocked on purpose. Sure is unsettling.

I just moved from Clayton County after living there the past 6 years and we never had a break-in there. I'm more concerned that my neighbors down here in Corinth will steal everything while I'm at work: from the smell I'm pretty sure they're cooking meth.
So much for being safe out in the sticks.

I just moved from Clayton County after living there the past 6 years and we never had a break-in there. I'm more concerned that my neighbors down here in Corinth will steal everything while I'm at work: from the smell I'm pretty sure they're cooking meth.
So much for being safe out in the sticks.

Do you have any of these stickers on your car?
meth dealer.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom