• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your chance to repeal the 1986 full auto ban!

Haha, your a funny guy. This is like listing methamphetamines on amazon, just waiting to bust whosoever hits the order button. I want a FA so bad tho, and I would very very content with 3 round burst. :flame:

I'll definitely get something with a fun switch if I win the big lottery. Not gonna happen otherwise tho. Prices are just too insane-and not getting one bit better.

Outnumbered over a 1,000 to 1 by any conservative estimate really.

Full Autos will still be NFA registered. Full background process etc.

You Libs who think this will put maching guns on the streets have no clue how NFA laws work.

And this IS possible. Gun owners who want new registered full autos VASTLY outnumber gun owners who already have them.

Republicans control EVERY branch of government right now. If this is ever going to happen, it has to be NOW.

Interesting.

I didn't know he supported that.

He was distraught over the Stockton Schoolyard shooting. Like most of his older, checkered pants wearing Republican friends, he felt like he could do something to prevent it happening again. We know the speciousness of that effort.

Haha, your a funny guy. This is like listing methamphetamines on amazon, just waiting to bust whosoever hits the order button. I want a FA so bad tho, and I would very very content with 3 round burst. :flame:
OK, that auction was active when I posted the link this morning, and now it says it sold with a "buy-it-now"

Which one of yall bought it?!
:pound:

74040bfc2595d8ec63e5ee606d05da3f6f9b2fa07d0a1d03e5aca2c56e46f720.jpg

68.media.tumblr.com_6e5f4b424584f87d8df047b03036d843_tumblr_inline_nkk3jtm9pq1qgp297.png

Funny as in Ha Ha, not funny as in gay cause hes totally not.

Just funny because he just calmly links the page to buy a FA LPK and the peer pressure I feel to just buy it. But im gonna try to resist, I dont wanna spend the rest of my life in jail and lose my precious guns. Maybe I can get my class 3 license one day when I can justify the annual fee

Back
Top Bottom