• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

We couldn't potty train the chiwawa (pokey) we had to save our lives. How do you do it? I mean really... I'm a OCD clean freak and he would pee on everything we had. Little sucker lived to be 16yrs old.
His name is Pinto. Sweetest most laid back dog I have ever been around. He loves people but not other dogs. I got him at 8 weeks and was home so was able to take him out every 2 hours. I now take him out 3 times a day. If he has to go at a unscheduled time, he will come and find me and whine. He knows the word outside. Just say It, and he will run to the door. I have left for as long as 14 hrs and no accidents. I have never left him overnight. If I go, he goes and if you don't like my dog, well, you can just leave. Just the way it is

Rotten to the bone. But she’s my best friend. Please don’t tell her she’s a dawg.

Attachments

• FD04DD13-46B4-4239-BACB-4C7D6683369F.jpeg
    FD04DD13-46B4-4239-BACB-4C7D6683369F.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 32
20171031_221902.jpg

0930171617f~2.jpg

output.jpg

These are our two pups, the big goofy one is MoonPie (almost 5) and the weiner dog is Tink (11). It's really funny how crazy and rough the big one is but she's sweet, but the little one is a little killer when she wants to be. Oh and Moonpie is the worst guard dog in the world.

This clip below was hilarious and just completely unexpected when it happened lol
The weiner dog has most of her teeth pulled. I think that's why she couldn't get a good grip on the mole lol but she did take care of business.

View attachment 1375420
View attachment 1375422
View attachment 1375424

These are our two pups, the big goofy one is MoonPie (almost 5) and the weiner dog is Tink (11). It's really funny how crazy and rough the big one is but she's sweet, but the little one is a little killer when she wants to be. Oh and Moonpie is the worst guard dog in the world.

This clip below was hilarious and just completely unexpected when it happened lol
The weiner dog has most of her teeth pulled. I think that's why she couldn't get a good grip on the mole lol but she did take care of business.
Great video. lol

Back
Top Bottom