• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

Time came today like it will for all of us. Had to put our white bully down today at 9 1/2 years old. Princess Eowyn Fireball Dapple was a fireball when she was little as in the picture with Parker our tri color bully. She would run at him at full gallop and broadside him while he wasn't looking. Funniest thing I ever saw. She barked at shadows and empty boxes. We will miss her. My male Cane Corso Dozer was her buddy and even he knew. When I came home with her and parked in my yard, I watched as he went up and stood on his hind legs to look in my truck and then laid down outside of the door where I had her waiting to be buried.

View attachment 2024777 View attachment 2024778
It's always hard.

90EE307D-EA5A-499F-98B1-FEF18B2700A2.jpeg

Time came today like it will for all of us. Had to put our white bully down today at 9 1/2 years old. Princess Eowyn Fireball Dapple was a fireball when she was little as in the picture with Parker our tri color bully. She would run at him at full gallop and broadside him while he wasn't looking. Funniest thing I ever saw. She barked at shadows and empty boxes. We will miss her. My male Cane Corso Dozer was her buddy and even he knew. When I came home with her and parked in my yard, I watched as he went up and stood on his hind legs to look in my truck and then laid down outside of the door where I had her waiting to be buried

It's never easy. Sorry for your loss.

Time came today like it will for all of us. Had to put our white bully down today at 9 1/2 years old. Princess Eowyn Fireball Dapple was a fireball when she was little as in the picture with Parker our tri color bully. She would run at him at full gallop and broadside him while he wasn't looking. Funniest thing I ever saw. She barked at shadows and empty boxes. We will miss her. My male Cane Corso Dozer was her buddy and even he knew. When I came home with her and parked in my yard, I watched as he went up and stood on his hind legs to look in my truck and then laid down outside of the door where I had her waiting to be buried.

Sorry for your loss , always a heart ache when we loose a pet

Back
Top Bottom