• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This Joke is too Close to Home huh?

FB_IMG_1539296778727.jpg

Tree still blocking me in from going to work.

A man with a Tic in his eye "winking problem", is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm.
The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best schools, your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry.... we can't hire you."
"But wait," the man says. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"
"Really? Great! Show me!"
So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavored condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.
"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country!"
"Womanizing? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"
"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"
"Oh, that," he sighed.
"Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking...........and asked for aspirin?"

Sorry, but I need to vent!!!!
I experienced the WORST customer service the other day at a store in the village. I don't want to mention the name of the store because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed.Wednesday evening I bought something from this store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So today, less than 24 hours later I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me NO even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then.
Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as I'm really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr.

I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another Lottery Ticket from there again!

Jim decided to tie the knot with his long time girlfriend. One evening, after the honeymoon, he was cleaning his guns. His wife was standing there watching him.After a long period of silence she finally speaks. "Honey, I've been thinking, now that we are married I think it's time you quit shooting. Maybe you should sell all your guns."

Jim gets this horrified look on his face.

She says, "Darling, what's wrong?"

“There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife.”

"Ex wife!" she screams, "I didn't know you were married before!"

"I wasn't" he said.

Yesterday morning I bought two six packs of beer on sale at the Liquor Store. I placed them on the front seat of the car and headed back home
I stopped at the service station where a drop-dead gorgeous, slender, almost-blonde was filling up her car at the next pump.
It was very warm and she was wearing tight shorts and a light top which was wide open. She glanced at the beer, bent over, and knocked on my passenger window.
With her bra-less breasts almost falling out of her skimpy top she said, in a sexy voice,
“I'm a big believer in barter, old fellow. Would you be interested in trading sex for beer?"
I thought for a few seconds and asked,
"What kind of beer you got?"

Back
Top Bottom