• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This LEO should be fired on the spot and never allowed to wear a badge again!

I drew down on an officer once in a similar situation. Thank God he had the presence of mind to yell "Police " and turn on his flashlight so I could see his uniform rather than draw his pistol.

He obviously understand the reaction that creeping around someone's yard in the dark can cause.

This guy should be fired, charged with some fitting criminal negligence charge, and sued for everything he has in a civil court.

I drew down on an officer once in a similar situation. Thank God he had the presence of mind to yell "Police " and turn on his flashlight so I could see his uniform rather than draw his pistol.

He obviously understand the reaction that creeping around someone's yard in the dark can cause.

This guy should be fired, charged with some fitting criminal negligence charge, and sued for everything he has in a civil court.

I agree, but that will never happen. He'll be back on the beat in no time.

Police have the right to do whatever and go where ever they want. Just ask some of them. She should have stayed in the house and called 911 to report a noise. She had no need to "investigate" on her own. SARCASM..................

Every single outdoor light on my house has a motion detector so I can identify anyone in my yard before leaving the house (with my Glock).

The brother of a Navy veteran shot by a deputy in her own backyard wants the sheriff's department to admit its mistake and take responsibility for the incident.

Is it me, or should the first few words read "The sister of a navy veteran shot"

It was obviously an accident and he should be in some sort of trouble, but the department continuing to lie about the incident, claim it was only a grazing is astounding, not sure what she could file against them based on the poor cover up, but an individual accident is one thing, a cover up is another.

Back
Top Bottom