• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This MF…

Moe_Fugga

Default rank <4000 posts
Also likes turtles.
145   0
Reaction score
Shooting him is too lenient. If they catch the POS they should surgically severe his spinal cord at the neck so he spends the rest of his life laying in a prison bed as a quadriplegic, staring at the ceiling and ****ting on himself.

I like it, but that involves feeding him and wasting taxpayer money on him.

Shooting him is too lenient. If they catch the POS they should surgically severe his spinal cord at the neck so he spends the rest of his life laying in a prison bed as a quadriplegic, staring at the ceiling and ****ting on himself.
Don’t forget to surgically remove his eyelids. Sleep shouldn’t be an option.

White people are too busy apologizing for that guy in Atlanta that shot the Asian sex workers to notice that nearly all violent crimes against Asian people are done by folks that look just like this young guy in the photo.

C4D0A71E-0550-4C9A-954A-1717E1272197.jpeg

And of course the news is completely silent about this crime ( except for Fox) because it doesn't fit their communist-agitator narrative.

I agree 100 percent! I'll come out of retirement to baby sit the sumbitch.

You forgot putting him face down and naked in a bed in the middle of gen pop. He’ll be real popular.

Back
Top Bottom