• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This raises so many questions..........

teearr

Eagle Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
56   0
Reaction score
I'm afraid to ask. Maybe the chauffeur was doing the shopping???

Edit:
For the money this car costs the RR dealer needs to pay attention to the lousy fit on the hood.

Attachments

• Rolls (3).JPG
    Rolls (3).JPG
    401.1 KB · Views: 229
I don't even know where to start there! Then the prick had to park it side ways in the space just to be obnoxious. That just makes me want to kick a mirror off just to teach him a lesson. Of course I never would stoop to such tactics.
Most every Walmart has one or two of these types of spaces. They are intended for larger vans that have lifts, etc. where it would be difficult for the driver to maneuver into a straight-in spot (my cousin was quadraplegic who had step-van with a lift in the rear he used and THIS type of spot is what he needed.) They take up about 8-9 straight in slots but they're needed for those types of drivers/vans.

That said, I have a handicapped placard and I NEVER would use a spot like this. I'll park in a regular spot before I'd even consider using it. Regular old people placard or tag in a sedan, etc. are just being privileged dicks if they do, IMO.

I have literally seen people park in those handicap spaces, get out and run to the entrance. Now that wreaks of self entitlement and laziness.. I mean how obvious people can be! I park way out in the big parking lots to keep from getting door dings. By the time I get to the front door my hip feels like it's going to fall out and I have to get a cart and bend over and support myself with my forearms to ease the back pain. Now if I can endure that then there a lot more people more deserving than most of the people I see getting out of cars parked in handicap spaces. I really believe 80 percent of those tags or mirror hangers are acquired by people just looking to get a spot close to the door. I mean I have been in the car with people that will drive around the lot 20 times looking for a close spot. I could have been in and out in that time. People actually amaze me at the lengths they go to just to get over on someone or thing.

Back
Top Bottom