• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This stay in place order... Is it legally binding?

jack sparrow tip of the hat.gif

Plus isn't there a shortage of GSP right now? I barely ever see them around here. My thoughts? Good luck enforcing this. I mean there are literally still a dozen reasons I can go out now, even under Kemp's "order". I can still go to work, grocery store, pharmacy, the liquor store, the gun store, hardware store, to exercise outdoors, etc. IF I or anyone else gets stopped, guess what? I'm on my way to do one of those things. :noidea:
They got their fool selves caught cheating, the whole class. Remember?

Why would I find myself in a cell with a bunch of beer breathed neckbeards?

Why do you assume I'd survive an encounter with a statist, bootlicking piece of shyte cop? Or, that they could get me under control?

Just hope you don't have a dog or get shot in the elbow.

Stay thirsty my friend.

None of this should come as a surprise to a forum full of 2nd Amendment supporters. The men who wrote the Bill of Rights described this extensively. Government does what government does.

My own take on the current situation: Follow the dictates of the elected leaders during the pandemic, not because they carry the force of law, but because they are (mostly) well-intentioned and not logically unreasonable. We chose leaders, and those leaders are asking us to follow in ways that (again, mostly) make sense for our communities and the nation as a whole.

If those dictates get unreasonable, and you can't comply as a matter of consience, e.g., door to door searches, or practicality, e.g., unique life and death circumstances for you or family, each of us will have to choose a course of action, either civil disobedience, or heaven forbid, outright physical resistance.

Hopefully, cooler heads will prevail in all of these matters.

My own take on the current situation: Follow the dictates of the elected leaders during the pandemic, not because they carry the force of law, but because they are (mostly) well-intentioned and not logically unreasonable. We chose leaders, and those leaders are asking us to follow in ways that (again, mostly) make sense for our communities and the nation as a whole.

VERY WELL SAID
Keep in mind that in the eyes of some it doesn't matter what our leaders do they are WRONG. Don't be one of those people. Look at the intent which is to keep even those haters well and get us through this. The Democrats are going to continue to say that Republican leaders are WRONG, do not fuel their cause.

JMO and it will not be worth anything to some.

Plus isn't there a shortage of GSP right now? I barely ever see them around here. My thoughts? Good luck enforcing this. I mean there are literally still a dozen reasons I can go out now, even under Kemp's "order". I can still go to work, grocery store, pharmacy, the liquor store, the gun store, hardware store, to exercise outdoors, etc. IF I or anyone else gets stopped, guess what? I'm on my way to do one of those things. :noidea:
Imagine thinking 'protecting and serving' is writing people tickets for being out of their house.

You're right though, "Officer, I am travelling to secluded outdoor exercise"

Why is it so difficult for everyone to realize this is the only way to beat this thing. SMDH
A. Because one of the principles we fought for and became a nation for and was written into the constitution was the right to question authority. B. Because we all should know to question anything the media tells us. Do the right thing because logic tells us it is the right thing. Not because our elected employees tell us we have to.

I just spoke to a Gainesville PD officer while pumping gas; she said they are out to ticket folks today and then she proceeded to ask if I had my papers. I told her yes and drove off.
I imagine many cannot wait for 6:00 p.m. so they can flex on otherwise law abiding citizens. You know, 'cause thugs be dangerous an all.

Back
Top Bottom