• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This thing looks dumb as hell, but it's not!

http://www.theracane.com/

My daughter is aware I have been having problems with tightness and pain in my neck, shoulders and back. So has she. Her fiancee's boss was talking about how great this thing is, so she tried it with amazing results and ordered one for me as a gift. I just tried it for the first time and with about three minutes of use I already have a lot of relief and much more mobility. Anyone that has this type of issue should give it a try.

If you are having back and shoulder pain You might want to have a Dr check that out. They have two new blood tests as of last year that can identify things in the blood that indicates a person is likely to have a heart attack/stroke etc. I became a little short of breath, had the tests, came up positive, catscan, two blood clots in lungs, one in leg, 5 days in hospital, been on warfarin, rat poision, for 5 months, got one more month. If clots had moved to heart, then heart attack, if to brain, then stroke. Dodged the bullet.

http://www.theracane.com/

My daughter is aware I have been having problems with tightness and pain in my neck, shoulders and back. So has she. Her fiancee's boss was talking about how great this thing is, so she tried it with amazing results and ordered one for me as a gift. I just tried it for the first time and with about three minutes of use I already have a lot of relief and much more mobility. Anyone that has this type of issue should give it a try.
My son got one for me,it works.

Hold your ground and call these guys a bunch of p*****s and they will massage you over real good with their Theracanes.
i.hurimg.com_i_hdn_75_0x0_59c8af2945d2a027e83c901a.jpg

For real though, I have a heated motorized back massager and it's a champ at working those knots out that I used to have to take muscle relaxers for a couple of days to get rid of. This looks like it would do real good too.

Back
Top Bottom