• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

This year's gun bill...

I've pondered this in the past. I think they want as much stuff going on at the last minute so the focus isn't only on one bill. The media, the people, the switch-a-roo. Misdirection.

I don't think so. The senate was passing house bills like crazy. I think they didn't mind holding ransom. At the end a number of senators believes they gave too much to the house too early and they were at the mercy of the house with nothing of their own to hold against them.

I don't think so. The senate was passing house bills like crazy. I think they didn't mind holding ransom. At the end a number of senators believes they gave too much to the house too early and they were at the mercy of the house with nothing of their own to hold against them.

Yes that does go on. With the gun bill, it was in the house's hand all day but the senate knew the house wanted that bill so no real ransom with it.

I do think the house one upped the senate by inserting 875 into 60, thus avoiding Stone's committee.

Gabby Claims Victory!!!

10013822_273782019457590_1701391527_n.png

Americans for Responsible Solutions
2 hours ago
Outrageously, late last night, Georgia’s General Assembly rammed through elements of the extreme “Guns Everywhere” bill that would allow gun offenders to carry weapons in schools, bars, courthouses, and even in the world’s busiest airport.

But because Americans for Responsible Solutions members stood up and made their voices heard, two of the bill’s worst provisions, which would have allowed guns on college campuses and in churches, were removed from the final legislation.

Back
Top Bottom