• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Those Deer ! I love 'em !

kimchee45

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
0   0
Reaction score

I had a nasty weed growing by the door of my shop.
It was too close to the building to mow, and I hated to use an edger or dig it out.

So, using my 'Giant Sixth Grade Brain', I figured I would just 'whiz on it', and in a few days, the trace salt in the urine would kill it.
So Yesterday, I went out to 'water' it, and "Lo And Behold", it was GONE !
It was eaten clear down to the ground !

So, seeing problem ~ fixing same. Today, I bought a 50 # Salt Block to set out for My Resident Deer !
They helped me, I will help them. But regardless, it is always a boost to morale when I see them.
I see two this year, on an irregular basis.

So the deer didn't eat the weeds until you pissed on it? Better hope the deer doesn't figure out where the "salad dressing " came from and decide to come and get.it straight form the tap.

I came by during the night, and with my ninja-like stealth, harvested your 'weed', to make some fresh Poke salad! I thought it tasted a little salty!

Where did you get this venison from it tastes like piss......that deer was what it ate
So the deer didn't eat the weeds until you pissed on it? Better hope the deer doesn't figure out where the "salad dressing " came from and decide to come and get.it straight form the tap.

Ah yes !
Two treasures !
But I think I am safe.
I do a lot of shooting, behind the house, so the Deer know I am armed.

Back
Top Bottom