• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on becoming and old man. To those of you who call us Fudds.

You confused Fudd with boomer. Fuddism is a disease
I guess I need to read up on the difference.
When I was in high school we were generation X
Then they decided that I was the first year of Gen Y after they made that up
Now they try to tell me I'm a millennial

I still identify a generation X. The last generation with good music

I was just making a funny. I never thought I was the baddest ass in the world and I don't harbor any hostility to the next generation. Its was an attempt at comedy, maybe I missed my mark.
Nah man, I think most of us picked up on what you were laying down.

Being old sucks. Getting old was a very good time. And here I am.
I don't give a rats ass about getting old, hell, I earned the grey hair and the give-a-sh** attitude! The best thing about getting older is realizing that other peoples opinions should have zero influence on who you are and what you do. I enjoy speaking my mind and telling people exactly what I think....and not giving a damn about how it affects them.

I may be older and not quite as ready to throw hands as I once was, but as my old man used to say, "I can't stop someone from jumping on me, but I can damn sure help 'em off!!!!"

Screenshot_20210626-084546_Chrome.jpg

I don't give a rats ass about getting old, hell, I earned the grey hair and the give-a-sh** attitude! The best thing about getting older is realizing that other peoples opinions should have zero influence on who you are and what you do. I enjoy speaking my mind and telling people exactly what I think....and not giving a damn about how it affects them.

I may be older and not quite as ready to throw hands as I once was, but as my old man used to say, "I can't stop someone from jumping on me, but I can damn sure help 'em off!!!!"
Well said. Been a good ride.

Back
Top Bottom