• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on SW 5906?

In nice shape 400.00 to 450.00.

I was lucky enough to find one from another ODT member a year ago. Had to pay $450 for mine. Had the raised sites on it. Overall pretty nice condition. I think its safe to say that there has been a resurgence on these 3rd gen models. If you can find a 5906 between $400 and $475 in good to very good condition then I believe thats a fair price. If it has extra mags and the box to boot then thats icing on the cake!

I was lucky enough to find one from another ODT member a year ago. Had to pay $450 for mine. Had the raised sites on it. Overall pretty nice condition. I think its safe to say that there has been a resurgence on these 3rd gen models. If you can find a 5906 between $400 and $475 in good to very good condition then I believe thats a fair price. If it has extra mags and the box to boot then thats icing on the cake!
Mine came with a classic holster IWB RH :thumb:

I paid $399 for mt 5906 TSW. It was rated very generously as "good". The previous owner definitely ran it hard and the night sights had long since died out. Fortunately, these are built like tanks, so no big deal. Only came with one mag, but I don't care since I already had a bunch of 5906 magazines that I was already using in my DP-51.

IMG_4985.JPG
I paid $399 for mt 5906 TSW. It was rated very generously as "good". The previous owner definitely ran it hard and the night sights had long since died out. Fortunately, these are built like tanks, so no big deal. Only came with one mag, but I don't care since I already had a bunch of 5906 magazines that I was already using in my DP-51.
Mine is in pretty darn good shape and I have to say it's looking better and shooting better now

Back
Top Bottom