• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thread expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the point of leaving lol. I see some dumb sh*t here
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F804b7aca-0c87-4b7f-8cd6-4b9a64955437_300x255.gif

Stop reading your own comments
You're probably the one that set me on this. I figured if this keyboard warrior can do it maybe I should. Again, it was one of a general statement (I'm sure you don't need to look up "general" but look up statement). I was looking for educated statements or stats. Not that you're not educated BDR (beater).

You're probably the one that set me on this. I figured if this keyboard warrior can do it maybe I should. Again, it was one of a general statement (I'm sure you don't need to look up "general" but look up statement). I was looking for educated statements or stats. Not that you're not educated BDR (beater).
You know what will really piss you off.. I GIVE MY OPINIONS FOR FREE..

I am new..
You go to meetups for free sh*t. You new new lol. Anyways, I've been sucked into this thread with the only intention of hearing what the "community" wants to say lol. Im not leaving i just thought bout it after hearing people like Beater (bdr) post. Ill delete this thread and sorry for any miscommunication, I think. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom