• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thread expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You go to meetups for free sh*t. You new new lol. Anyways, I've been sucked into this thread with the only intention of hearing what the "community" wants to say lol. Im not leaving i just thought bout it after hearing people like Beater (bdr) post. Ill delete this thread and sorry for any miscommunication, I think. Idk.
What did I get for free?…

You go to meetups for free sh*t. You new new lol. Anyways, I've been sucked into this thread with the only intention of hearing what the "community" wants to say lol. Im not leaving i just thought bout it after hearing people like Beater (bdr) post. Ill delete this thread and sorry for any miscommunication, I think. Idk.
Funny thing is nobody has ever seen a post from you till today.. hmmmmm

A forum....

It's a forum dude.

People are going to chat and ask for opinions. It's not all about buying/selling/trading all the time.

Some of us have actually made good friends on the site. But if all you're worried about is who is making moves, chances are your understanding of ODT is skewed at best.

Bruh bye.
enjoy-have-fun.gif

A forum....

It's a forum dude.

People are going to chat and ask for opinions. It's not all about buying/selling/trading all the time.

Some of us have actually made good friends on the site. But if all you're worried about is who is making moves, chances are you're understanding of ODT is skewed at best.
I thought this was a brotherhood of fellow gun lovers selling stuff to each other at 50% of wholesale?

A forum....

It's a forum dude.

Some of us have actually made good friends on the site. But if all you're worried about is who is making moves, chances are your understanding of ODT is skewed at best.
Wait, no im not concerned. I encourage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom