• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

THREAD FOR POSTING PICTURES OF FISH CAUGHT

I grew up bass fishing with my dad all over the US and Mexico. Unfortunately now, I only get to fish with him once or twice a year if I'm lucky so we try to make it a great trip. These are over the last three years - Shoal bass fishing on the Flint River, Largemouth in Mexico, and Peacock Bass on The Amazon.
As as an aside - my personal best largemouth in over 60 yeas of fishing was 6lbs 1 oz. Last year I caught 4 over 9 lbs in one week in El Salto Mexico and didn't even make the top 10 in our group...

IMG_8738.jpeg
IMG_7574.jpeg
IMG_0906-preview.jpeg

I grew up bass fishing with my dad all over the US and Mexico. Unfortunately now, I only get to fish with him once or twice a year if I'm lucky so we try to make it a great trip. These are over the last three years - Shoal bass fishing on the Flint River, Largemouth in Mexico, and Peacock Bass on The Amazon.
As as an aside - my personal best largemouth in over 60 yeas of fishing was 6lbs 1 oz. Last year I caught 4 over 9 lbs in one week in El Salto Mexico and didn't even make the top 10 in our group...

View attachment 7422190View attachment 7422191View attachment 7422192
That's a weird looking fish on the bottom

M

My Father in Law had a boat like that. Mine is just under 16'. Basstracker PF16. With a 40HP motor. It'll float in 12" of water and run 36MPH. Just don't hit a wake fast. Too light, it'll come out of the water. Has a foot controlled trolling motor on the front and tiller steering. It's been a real good boat. Bought it new back in the 80s
I have the same boat o3 model where they put the livewell on right side instead of middle.my buddy had a 94.the livewell on side definitely gives more room.

Back
Top Bottom