• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thread for posting things that nobody cares about - Redux

Well, I've pissed my wife off, was hoping to avoid that this week.

In for the story! :pop2:

Not much of a story, just said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

ah...i have a PHD in that....lol

Remember this conversation? Here's one from this morning as we're getting ready to head out to a couple of parties today......

Wife: I can't find anything to wear because I gained 5 pounds
Me: Maybe you just need to go to the bathroom.....
Wife: *ceases all activity to give me the death stare*
Me: *just stands there waiting to spontaneously explode from death stare then tries to break the tension by saying* Maybe its because we've been eating so much at all these Christmas parties?
Wife: *death stare intensifies*
Me: *quietly walks out as I'm stared out of the room*

Remember this conversation? Here's one from this morning as we're getting ready to head out to a couple of parties today......

Wife: I can't find anything to wear because I gained 5 pounds
Me: Maybe you just need to go to the bathroom.....
Wife: *ceases all activity to give me the death stare*
Me: *just stands there waiting to spontaneously explode from death stare then tries to break the tension by saying* Maybe its because we've been eating so much at all these Christmas parties?
Wife: *death stare intensifies*
Me: *quietly walks out as I'm stared out of the room*
We can't win. Like my grandpa used to say, if I stand in the flowers and pee on the porch, she gets mad, if I stand on the porch and pee in the flowers , she gets mad. Can't make em happy.

Apparently when you order an in stock item from impactguns.com on the 15th of December they wait until new years eve to tell you they're out of stock and not carrying that item anymore.

Apparently when you order an in stock item from impactguns.com on the 15th of December they wait until new years eve to tell you they're out of stock and not carrying that item anymore.
And then on the 3rd of January they send you another email saying your item has just shipped. I'm not sure if i should get excited or not.

Back
Top Bottom