• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thread for posting things that nobody cares about - Redux

Just built a 6 x 8 hunting box for my daughter. She named it "Bambi's last stand"
20191029_170111.jpg

I had a little job lined up for last year. Ran into some conflicts with existing conditions and everything had to be redesigned. Everything had to go back through the city with the revisions. Picked up the permit last week. Didn't realize that they didn't issue a new one and they just revised current one. Now it expires june 8th if I don't get an inspection called in. Most of this is there fault with the whole shut down thing. Now I risk having to reapply for a permit if the weather doesn't hold out.

I had a little job lined up for last year. Ran into some conflicts with existing conditions and everything had to be redesigned. Everything had to go back through the city with the revisions. Picked up the permit last week. Didn't realize that they didn't issue a new one and they just revised current one. Now it expires june 8th if I don't get an inspection called in. Most of this is there fault with the whole shut down thing. Now I risk having to reapply for a permit if the weather doesn't hold out.
Construction? Edit= If it happens to be my county ? holler at me

Back
Top Bottom