Status
Not open for further replies.

tractiongrips

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
246   0
Reaction score
After seeing a few Tec-22 pistols for sale here without threaded barrels, I figured I'd put mine up, but mine has the threaded barrel.
I also just replaced the factory firing pin and spring after it finally broke after many, many years of service. When I bought the replacement kit, I bought an extra kit, so it will also come with a spare firing pin and spring in case you ever need one. The replacement is heat treated, and not brittle like the original, so the one in it will probably last longer than the deacdes the first one endured.
The pistol comes with a non-knurled thread protector that was machined to replace the missing factory knurled protector. I liked it being smooth because it blends better. It comes off easily without a wrench, so I didn't go for the knurling.
The pistol comes with two ten round Eagle magazines. The original Intratec magazine was junk, and the cause of the misfeeds that plagued it when I got the pistol. I had it here somewhere, but I guess it's gone missing. The Eagle mags feed great, and so do the Butler Creek and other aftermarket 10/22 mags. This thing is a really fun toy to take out to the range, and it's suprisingly accurate.

Also shown in the picture is a trigger helper and a MGW 50 round teardrop magazine. The AS-IV trigger thing doesn't work with the pistol, so it's not for sale. The teardrop magazine is being offered at an additional cost. The MGW mag was pretty expensive when I got it, and it works great. The winding key is included with the mag.

I'm listing the gun with two Eagle 10 round mags, and the thread protector for $350
Include the MGW 50 round mag, and it will be $400
[Broken External Image]:
Contact me by PM, or by email at: tractiongrips (at) comcast.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom