• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three Florida Punks

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Will probably get off with a slap on the wrist.....what do WE think should happen to them?

https://crime.awm.com/a-hidden-came...rkers-spitting-in-a-police-officers-food-2-2/

Their Mama's must be sooooooo proud.....

I say try them as adults, let the video speak for itself and then sentence them to three years hard labor on a FL road crew.

The snickering, snot-nosed teenagers then took turns spitting into the on-duty Deputy’s food, tampering with it and then serving it to him with grins on their faces.

But the COP hating ODT members here will probably start a go fund me for their defense....

There's no excuse for it and it seems to happen over and over again. But at this point if I was a cop I wouldn't go anywhere in uniform and order any kind of food or drinks. Just seems like a common sense thing.

I was raised in Okeechobee and I can say that this sort of stuff would not have happened when I was young. I moved there at 12 years and left at 31 years. We were taught to respect police and our elders.
It is sad to see this kind of crap going on in our society.

That is disgusting. Hopefully none of them were sick.

There's no excuse for it and it seems to happen over and over again. But at this point if I was a cop I wouldn't go anywhere in uniform and order any kind of food or drinks. Just seems like a common sense thing.
I guess using the drive thru would be safer. I imagine a lot of them want to get out of their cars when they can.

DC4DF062-A67D-48DD-8486-C742CC20C69A.jpeg

That is disgusting. Hopefully none of them were sick.

I guess using the drive thru would be safer. I imagine a lot of them want to get out of their cars when they can.
Actually I think the drive through is just as bad if not worse. The way it's setup now where you pay at one window and pickup at another gives the ****bags plenty of opportunity with the customer outside where they can't see anything. I'm not a cop and never have been and I hardly ever go to a drive through. Mostly because I know my order will be screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom