• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three free ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wished we actually got three free ads a month. Used to be a great site to sell and trade. Now more of a hassle than anything. Sorry to be a sore head. Whining session is over. Thanks
It's what you make of it. You have to have a positive attitude and don't let the small stuff bother you.This is supposed to be fun.

I understand and get all of this “Great unforeseen knowledge “ and am considering the $10 bucks. Money is not the issue. I just don’t use it as much as I once did and cannot seem to get the three advertised posts is all I was saying. Sorry to ruffle your feathers.

I agonized over the big spend too. I thought about it for at least 10 days before I could bring myself to spend the money to become a supporter vs. buying a 12 pack of Mich Ultra.

Well if you were thirsty at the time, it's a no brainer.

But in all seriousness, supporting the site benefits more than just free ads. I love the feed, I couldn't tell you how many goods deals I've seen watching the feed. I'd be a supporter for that reason only. But having a place to talk junk with like minded folks is a big plus. And this all cost money for okuma, life cost, I don't know of anything which is free anymore. Spending 15$ a year is almost free entertainment.

Unlimited Annual - $10 per year
Unlimited listings in the classifieds for 12 months. Use any payment option.
Become a Supporter - $15 for one year, less for multi-year
Unlimited listings for 12 months

Prices are downright outrageous!

After 7 years you might think of splurging and becoming a supporter.
This

I’ve made lifelong friends here. I’ve owned at least one of everything and had nothing but great deals with solid citizens. It’s worth the $15 just for meeting quality peeps.

And nothing is free in life except Democrat promises. Why not support the mans (Okuna) business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom