• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Throwing out the stupid room sweeping robot. It does not have a **** detector

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
This robot was a gift from our daughter or I would never have one. One of my daughter's cats left a gift on the floor and if I could prove which cat, his ass would go out to the trash pile with the robot. We just went through the house searching for the source of the smell and could not find anything. I walked through the kitchen and saw the robot and picked it up to find where it was coming from. Just damn nasty!! It looked like a jar of peanut butter has smeared all over and in every nook and cranny of the robot before it got to clogged to keep moving. One of those things you look at and don't even think about cleaning. Right to the trash pile!!

This robot was a gift from our daughter or I would never have one. One of my daughter's cats left a gift on the floor and if I could prove which cat, his ass would go out to the trash pile with the robot. We just went through the house searching for the source of the smell and could not find anything. I walked through the kitchen and saw the robot and picked it up to find where it was coming from. Just damn nasty!! It looked like a jar of peanut butter has smeared all over and in every nook and cranny of the robot before it got to clogged to keep moving. One of those things you look at and don't even think about cleaning. Right to the trash pile!!
I think it’s dishwasher safe? Lol

Could have been worse….

1642352020642.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom