Thunderbolt .22's and a couple pain AR-15 mags , read carefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskerz

Default rank 5000+ posts
Why ?
265   0
Reaction score
for free is a couple(2) of AR-15 metal mags that are damn near new and have some misc issues. Also a partial 500 round box of Remington thunderbolts that suffer from being typical Remington .22 ammo and have a lot of failures to go bang. The last time I did this it turned into a circus and all of the hold it until Tuesday after 3 Saturdays have passed and I can meet you in Valdosta guys never came through. So I still own it. The meeting place is either near where I work in Douglasville tomorrow or tonight at the Publix at the corner of Mars Hill and Stilesboro tonight. prefer tonight. I will not ship. I will not drive to Savannah or North Georgia mountains. Post here and I will contact you in the order of the postings. Yes free just show up when you say you will.

TLDR. you must come pick up free stuff. I will not hold it or ship it or deliver 250 miles away

Wish I would have saw this earlier, I work at vision one next to the publixs. Would have totally meet you over there. If still available I'm about to try back by that area.

Its gone. I met him awhile back. Mags just needed new followers and to be refinished. Havent tried the 22s out yet, the previous owner before whiskerz had tape on the box. Scribbled on the tape is, "Steaming pile of sh*t"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom