• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thursday Price Rant

I recently saw a PSA AK for $2100.

I mean, why not just trade in my two Daniels Defense ARs for it, or an FN Scar...
All the AK prices are insane these days. Couple of weeks ago there was a Yugo Something Pap for $1800 that has been Crapco'ed out with railed front end and AR stock set up. I really really hate that **** in AKs.
Just saw a Yugo M70 under folder like mine listed for a grand. What the hell..? Oh and I would love to try one of those latest gen PSAKs . I think it will eventually replace the WASR as the go to cheap AK. But not for a dime over $600.00.

All the AK prices are insane these days. Couple of weeks ago there was a Yugo Something Pap for $1800 that has been Crapco'ed out with railed front end and AR stock set up. I really really hate that **** in AKs.
Just saw a Yugo M70 under folder like mine listed for a grand. What the hell..? Oh and I would love to try one of those latest gen PSAKs . I think it will eventually replace the WASR as the go to cheap AK. But not for a dime over $600.00.

I saw a WASR for sail on here the other day for around $850. I want some of the kool-aid they’re sippin on.

Yea the WASR is entry level at best and not worth more than $500, to me.
Well I liked them for what they were originally intended. They were plain AKs meant to be affordable and serviceable at the same time. No point in hanging all the mall ninja accessories on a WASR. Just buy ammo and mags. And if they were still $500 AKs I would have another one by now. I like my under folder but I really want another wood stocked AK. But...not $800.00+ worth.

$1800 pap?
:jaw:
Shieet I wonder what my arsenals are worth then

Back
Top Bottom