• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thursday Price Rant

$1800 pap?
:jaw:
Shieet I wonder what my arsenals are worth then
Yeah it was on here. I can't recall exact details but I would hope that it came with at least a thousand rounds of ammo.
Like I said earlier, there's an M70AB2 under folder like mine on here now for a thousand. And I can't say that guy is gouging since that seems to be what the market is these days. I'm just glad I got mine back in 16 because there's no way I could afford it now. But these AK prices are equal to post 94 AWB prices. I never looked at under folders for many years because I knew I couldn't afford one. Well we are back to AWB prices for guns that weren't banned.

I saw a WASR for sail on here the other day for around $850. I want some of the kool-aid they’re sippin on.
I sold 3 WASRS within 24hrs for $750, and $800.

Granted they had upgraded rails or nice furniture, but when you can't even buy them new under $799, the price is not that unreasonable.

This isn't 2013-2014 when they were $550.

Given todays soft panic...the prices are what they are. No koolaid. Keep up with the times.

I sold 3 WASRS within 24hrs for $750, and $800.

Granted they had upgraded rails or nice furniture, but when you can't even buy them new under $799, the price is not that unreasonable.

This isn't 2013-2014 when they were $550.

Given todays soft panic...the prices are what they are. No koolaid. Keep up with the times.

$650 max if I really wanted one. That’s the most I’d spend on one. But that’s just me. There’s always some sucker out there who will buy something. Hell apparently someone even bought that dillholes EVO.

$650 max if I really wanted one. That’s the most I’d spend on one. But that’s just me. There’s always some sucker out there who will buy something. Hell apparently someone even bought that dillholes EVO.
I acquired 2 nhm91s 650 and 7. 1 nhm 90 no stamp except China for 650 and a polytech sporter only a 386 stamp 750. all above average condition. Don't believe the hype bro. These dudes playing games. They loved recess.

Back
Top Bottom