• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tick tock...

Texas says Hi. Kirby is a crappy game day coach bro. 4th & Shart. Recruiting only goes so far when you cant win the big one buddy. Recruits will start to see the writing on the wall after this year. Bet on it. Coley will ABSOLUTELY SUCK as a OC. Just watch. But hey, Ugay def has the talent so lets see. Lol and funny you say Gators suck considering they were ranked higher than UgaY at end of year. Mullen went 10-3 his first year at UF with Buttertooth’s recruits. How good did Kirby do his FIRST year with ALL that talent Richt left him at GA????? We live in your heads rent free.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You guys are pathetic. Beans & Franks is a joke. Your lockdown corners couldn't cover a preschool team. I can't wait for the Dawgs to pummel your delusional asses. ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL SAY IT SLOWLY....Go back in time to 2012...Good Ole #3 ran through you guys all day long. It is going to happen again. Try your hardest to remember #3. So keep on typing that delusional **** in your head on to the the screen. I will be here 11/3 - enjoy your pathetic sub par football season.

But...But..But.... Mullen is the QB whisperer? He is a great developer of talent? The S&C program at UF? Do you have one? It is called tackling. Try it out.
Gayturds just hung on for dear life to beat GT South.

hmm...Skurbie Smart in season 4.
Hope both he and Saban are undefeated for the SEC Championship game.
And....if....Skurbie finds a way to win his third chance to beat Saban, I hope Ohio State is also undefeated. If not OSU, maybe Clemson or Texas.

But...But..But.... Mullen is the QB whisperer? He is a great developer of talent? The S&C program at UF? Do you have one? It is called tackling. Try it out.
Gayturds just hung on for dear life to beat GT South.

Over-rated, over-ranked and underwhelming......the only thing the Gayturds can brag about is getting 10 sacks against a terrible o-line with 2 true freshmen starters....the good news for Tate Martell is that the Miami o-line is so bad that Williams will never remain healthy....the bad new is that neither will he. Maybe the Washington 4th string QB should transfer to Miami...

I hope UF can remain unbeaten so the Dawgs can crush their hopes yet again in Jax.....nothing goes better with mullets, jorts, wife-beaters and Bud Light than the tears of delusional Gayturd fans.

Back
Top Bottom