• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ticks are every where.

I spray Bifen IT in the yard and at the gun club. Keeps them down a bit. In the woods? I use about a whole can of spray when getting dressed and after dressing because I have had the same location for a buried tick and although I didn't receive the benefit of enlargement, I was miserable.

They sell special glass chambers that fit around one's johnson and seal it tightly around the base. This would keep the parasites off your member.
They attach via a suction-inducing pump.
screen-shot-2018-06-08-at-2-31-24-pm-1528482702.png

permethrin sprayed on the cloths, thank me later!

Yes. Permethrin. And off deep woods around top of boots, waist, neck, sleeve cuffs, and hat. Never without a hat on the woods.

Lyme disease and several other tick illnesses are here in full force. It's not just in deer ticks and you don't always get a bullseye rash. You also need 2 weeks of doxy not the 3 days they try and give you. Some fight these things off better than others but if it becomes chronic it is much harder to treat. There are a lot of variables to how sick you get or whether you can fight it off or not like genetics, what strain you get, what coinfections you get, etc.

There is a tick illness that makes you allergic to meat protein. Let that sink in. No more steak. No more bbq. Ever.

Symptoms are wide ranging even into psychological issues like anxiety, dietary intolerances, heart issues, breathing problems, etc.

Dont pull the tick out and leave the head. Don't burn the tick it makes them vomit all that nastiness right into you. Use a tick spoon to remove. They are cheap, on amazon and small/light. I keep one in every one of my bags and in a pocket.

2 weeks of doxy can save you a lifetime of illness. Save the tick in a baggie and put it in the freezer. If you develop symptoms you can send it to Igenex to be tested and see what nastiness the tick left you with.

If anyone needs more info I would be happy to mail you several pamphlets and a tick spoon. I have a small info package I give out and would be happy to pass one on to anyone here.

Btw, these diseases can pass through placenta to a fetus which is not something a lot of people know. And because of wide ranging symptoms and lack of knowledge in the medical community med insurance will not be your friend. People are more often misdiagnosed. Common is atypical ms, fibromyalgia, allergies and psychological diagnoses.

Prevention, knowledge and quick treatment will save you years of issues and a ton of money.

Back
Top Bottom