• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tiffany 1860 Army Blackhawk

Finish is in sight.....all the parts are working with each other. Everything fits. So now its all just in the final fitting, adjustments and spit and polish.

002.JPG
004.JPG

long slow work now...final fitting. Getting the trigger guard done first, blending in difficult spots. Alternately polish and file/sand, then polish again. Helps to take photos as you go....easier to see the flaws on a big picture and then go back to the work at hand.

001 (2).JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG

Been a really difficult project. Lots of refining required, glad the rugers and colts and Italians are so close in size and shapes. Combine it with older eyes and a bit of arthritis in the fingers and the fine work is really slow going.

Been a really difficult project. Lots of refining required, glad the rugers and colts and Italians are so close in size and shapes. Combine it with older eyes and a bit of arthritis in the fingers and the fine work is really slow going.

Take your time brother, but keep us posted.
I really enjoy your single action shenanigans with these Rugers. In fact, I'm usually about to start withdrawal DTs when you finally post a new thread about another cool project.
Perhaps I'll do something neat with one of mine one of these days........
Keep 'em comin' brother!:)

Back
Top Bottom