• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tile Job

16   0
Reaction score
I need someone to tile my upstairs bathroom. All materials are purchased and the existing bathroom finishes have been removed. I need someone to install the backerboard, waterproof the shower, tile floor, and tile shower walls. I simply don't have the time with my job to do the work. Need a good quality tile job. I have drawings of what we want and cash in hand. Ready to go at anytime.

I need someone to tile my upstairs bathroom. All materials are purchased and the existing bathroom finishes have been removed. I need someone to install the backerboard, waterproof the shower, tile floor, and tile shower walls. I simply don't have the time with my job to do the work. Need a good quality tile job. I have drawings of what we want and cash in hand. Ready to go at anytime.
Still looking for tile man?

My name is richard bathroom renovaitons
My phone. 404 839 4844

Back
Top Bottom