• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tilt-game over....

Much of what they say is likely, in my opinion, to come to pass. The question is when. I am in my 60's and have been looking for it to happen for 40 years. The powers that be are quite skilled in keeping the machine moving. The establishment of the Federal Reserve system, implementation of unbacked currency and our current system of taxation that assumes that all assets are really owned by the government put the crash in motion. We are like a car that has driven off a cliff, we are going to hit the ground, it is inevitable but while we are falling, to those who aren't paying attention, it seems like a really smooth ride. Civilizations have risen and fallen over time, none, not one, have lasted. This once great America, won't either.
Psalms 20:7

I didn’t download the pdf at the end, but a few clues suggest it was to sell me gold. So I gather from the story that I should buy their gold & move to a current-third-world-country, because the US may become a someday-third-world-country.

I didn’t download the pdf at the end, but a few clues suggest it was to sell me gold. So I gather from the story that I should buy their gold & move to a current-third-world-country, because the US may become a someday-third-world-country.
They are definitely looking to sell a product and using fear and half truths to do it. If I am going to suffer through an economic collapse I would choose to do it among friends and family where English is the primary language. If and when the US circles the drain if won't be alone.

Not going to do me much good, little money. They want you to buy gold and real estate in 3rd world countries, good idea! Yeah go buy land in a small island, where else would this be, the third world? Sell everything in the Civilized world (EU, US, Canada, etc.), where is (a jurisdiction that’s less likely to be impacted and which has a long reputation for economic stability.)

Read between the lines. Say stuff that people have been preaching and it has not come to pass. The machine is good at keeping the ball moving.
Article says.
If the reader lives in one of the jurisdictions that’s likely to be the most impacted (EU, US, Canada, etc.), he would be wise to liquidate his possessions there and move the proceeds to a jurisdiction that’s less likely to be impacted and which has a long reputation for economic stability.

Not a solution for the 99%!

I don't pay much attention to an article that is written by someone that can't even spell 'realize' correctly.
If a spelling error or typographical error bothers one that much, a good many of the posts on ODT would not be read. Most Americans suffer from denial, a self imposed mental condition more powerful than a psychotropic drug in that it blissfully numbs the mind to obvious realities that one does not wish to think about.

Back
Top Bottom