• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time for new tires I guess.

I just put a set of new tires on the factory 20's that came on my Dodge. Freaking 700 bucks. That was ordering and no install or ballance. Put a set of Bilsteins and upper control arms with new ball joints on it as well. A front end alignment as well. Rides like a Cadillac. It's weird how the upper ball joints and upper A are bushings come with a new alloy A arm with parts installed. 135 bucks to tow complete upper A arms. The whole lot cost me 1,800 to get done. I just refuse do that stuff these days. My back can't handle it. The guy that did it said he like to never get those bolts out. Aluminum and steel together puts out a oxidation that's damn near like welding. That was another reason I let them do it. He He.

My dad's got this serious set of tools.....
I can fix it.

Y'all remember the movie that quote came from?

I always said if it has tits or tires I can make it squeal.....

Then I saw this and now I have the most confusing erection.

Attachments

• 14-if-it-has-tits-or-tires-it-s-gonna-give-you-problems-funny-meme.png
    14-if-it-has-tits-or-tires-it-s-gonna-give-you-problems-funny-meme.png
    343.8 KB · Views: 12
This is a serious condition called an inflamed ZIT, Black head not referring to Race or infected pimple..I suggest releasing the pressure with a puncture, such as heating a needle of epic size..But first please let me know what county you decide to do the procedure in...Please, Oh and the time and day..Much Love!

I stopped in Sams club in Columbus yesterday with my wife to get an updated membership card.

Decided to get a quote for my little Honda.... $305 for a set of 4 Goodyear’s installed.

Took them all but 30 min and I’m good for probably a year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom