• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TIME TO FESS UP! What's the most you've overpaid for gun stuff?

I cannot really think of any one item but I have a tendency to buy a gun then pour money into it knowing I will never recoup it.
Martini-Henry 577-.450, G43, Para Pro Custom 14.45, Remington 700 .308 SPS, Winchester Model of 1917 are the ones that spring to my mind.

paid 1100 for a dpms sporter during obama...
to put it into perspective... picked up a sks for the wife for 200 bucks, she hated it, sold it for 500, got her an ak for 450,she hated it,sold the ak for 1000 and got her the dpms, for 1100 she loved it. since the lower was swapped for a spikes honey badger, then the lpk for a spikes,then the barrel for a spikes, the the upper and bcg for a spikes, and i did manage to get about 400 out of all the dpms parts.. so i guess i only had the 200 or so in it, and then it pulled a bruce gender and turned into a spikes... but i did drop 1100 cash for a 500 gun..

Since we're being honest, I typically loose or come up short in deals. I always end up with the item I want, but typically I sell low to move stuff fast and pay extra for stuff I want now. My buddy said this site would be perfect for me. I'm just here for the abuse, and to hook you guys up with killer deals and buy your garbage for premium.

Back
Top Bottom