• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time to flog the dead horse again!

Putting up an ad over and over again for an unusual or "thin market" item is one thing. Re-running an ad for .12 cent per round Remington Thunderbutts or $1,200 Glocks is something altogether different in the ranking of retardedness.

gif (6).gif

I just wish we could comment on the ad...

Update..

I would like to put to the powers that be:
If the ad is the same price for more than say..

Three weeks..

Then allow for comments and/or
Ridicule..

To accomdate the cupcake at heart members we could create and send the ad to the dead horse section
For our open season..

Update..

I would like to put to the powers that be:
If the ad is the same price for more than say..

Three weeks..

Then allow for comments and/or
Ridicule..

To accomdate the cupcake at heart members we could create and send the ad to the dead horse section
For our open season..

That'd be AWESOME!

Putting up an ad over and over again for an unusual or "thin market" item is one thing. Re-running an ad for .12 cent per round Remington Thunderbutts or $1,200 Glocks is something altogether different in the ranking of retardedness.
Hell I listed my 101 and poof there where 4-5 just like it. But it's good cause I like the little revolver.

Hell I listed my 101 and poof there where 4-5 just like it. But it's good cause I like the little revolver.

Weird how sometimes certain items come in 'waves.' No M1 carbines for ages then POOF! Three or four appear at lower prices than commercials listed.

Back
Top Bottom