• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
This'll be long but I gotta tell someone

So.....im 32 years old, and the majority of my life has yet to yield any overly exciting discoveries in regards to the odd, strange, and paranormal.....until a few years ago when I had my first no **** experience with a ghost? Demon? I dunno, something weird.

My good lifelong friend claimed his parents basement was haunted. I was gone for 10 years in the military and apparently during this time all of our mutual friends had experiences mostly audible noises, sounding like children laughing or talking etc. needless to say I laughed in all their faces. I had been around death, and sometimes quite a bit of it, and never experienced anything other than the normal awkward, depressing, feelings associated with such things.

He afforded me the opportunity to spend the night one time after watching a football game with his family and our buddies. I was sober, but I'm a night owl so I was awake when he passed out on the couch. We were in his parents basement theater room. I was texting or googling something in the dark just minding my own business when I heard it. It was a little girls voice. Like a toddler. It said something like "abba dabba?" there was an inflection in the vocals that sounded like a question.
I don't freak out easy so I sat there with the "wtf?" Thought for a second and sure enough it said it again same voice, like "abba dabba?" I couldn't make out the words and the only way I can explain it is it sounded like it was close but far away?

I started punching at my buddy and woke him up and asked if he heard it to. He was confused and half awake and as I was just about to explain it to him when a loud "CLAP" happened in between us. My whole body turned to goose bumps and honestly I wanted to get the hell outta there. He heard that jumped up and started bailing to the stairs lol. I got up and followed behind him just as quickly and at the base of the stairs we stopped and turned on the hall light. We listened quietly for a second and we both heard an exhaled breath that didn't belong to us and that was it. I left and never returned. They sold the house. They did not disclose its "other permanent" resident.

Fast forward to today. My father and I are working at a house doing electrical. He's on a 12 foot A-frame doing a recess can and I'm installing some devices in the laundry room adjacent to him. We're both focused on our work and the house is empty save us.

As I'm installing a dimmer I hear a older woman, let's say an adult female voice. It says 4 words, with the same questioning influx as I heard years ago. Sounded right there in between he and I but far away. You couldn't make out the actual words. I thought he may have said something weird so I'm like "what?" He responds with "what did you just say" I told him I didn't say anything I thought he did. He said "no did you hear a woman's voice? Like ask a question I couldn't make it out that was weirddddd" I confirmed I had heard it then boom crazy goosebumps all over and had to step out for a second to clear my head.

These are the only two experiences I've ever had in my entire life.

I'm a Christian so I don't know where I stand in regards to human souls staying on this earthly plain after death.

Has anyone else had crazy experiences like this? What the heck is going on.

Russians?

TNR-funny-marine-corps-memes-crayon-eaters-e1470398918788.jpg

It's weird I dunno. I never fell for that garbage until I heard it myself. Still chalked it up to a fluke until I heard it again today. Maybe I'm the problem :ghost:

My sister in law was in the hospital with terminal cancer. As she neared the end she started telling stories to her husband (my brother in law) about conversations she had. They were very specific with names and everything. He spent everyday in her room with her. She couldn't leave the room she was so sick. He passed it off as hallucinating of some form. One day he was walking down the hall and realized all of the names were people on the hall they were on where they put the terminal patients. Then he started realizing the names she would use in the stories were the day of the peoples passing. It weirded him out a bunch. He said it was like the days that people would pass they would go around and tell stories to others who were sick. Not sure how it all works but l do believe there is some form of spirits at work here

My sister in law was in the hospital with terminal cancer. As she neared the end she started telling stories to her husband (my brother in law) about conversations she had. They were very specific with names and everything. He spent everyday in her room with her. She couldn't leave the room she was so sick. He passed it off as hallucinating of some form. One day he was walking down the hall and realized all of the names were people on the hall they were on where they put the terminal patients. Then he started realizing the names she would use in the stories were the day of the peoples passing. It weirded him out a bunch. He said it was like the days that people would pass they would go around and tell stories to others who were sick. Not sure how it all works but l do believe there is some form of spirits at work here
See that kind of stuff. Can't explain it. I don't believe what I watch on the boob tube, but I do believe in eye witness accounts of people I know. Sorry about the loss of your sister in law friend

Back
Top Bottom