• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

On another trip with my wife, daughter and son in law we did a ghost tour in Edinburgh, Scotland that included an underground part. We didn't see or hear anything but I will never go down there again. Portions of it gave us all the feeling we were being watched by more than one hidden presence.
I've heard people say the air gets real thick and heavy and it's overwhelming the feeling of eyes on you and sorrow. You just wanna get outta there. That's that 6th sense I guess ? I've felt uncomfortable before in places but I imagine the true "feeling" is much stronger and definitive?

Our church is an old (maybe oldest) Methodist church in Gwinnett county, dating back to the early 1800's, a good bit of the cemetery is unmarked slave graves, as well as many childrens graves that were from 1800s.well as time went on add ons happened and it got bigger and got a basement. I was about 10 years old and in the basement for children's church and went to the bathroom as I turned around after washing my hands I saw a pale white little boy that was about the same age or a couple years younger than me standing there wearing old farm clothes from about the depression era, I hollered for one of the older kids that was a helper out of fear because I didn't know who it was and there were only about 15 or so kids there and I knew all of them. When the older kid walked in he told me he had seen it before in there.

Back when I was 17 in the beginning of july my friends and I were out night fishing for catfish at a pay lake in Lawrenceville well after not catching anything at around 0230 we decide to leave, go to waffle house and then go to one of their houses to sleep. They all rode in my buddys suv and I was alone in my truck, I was extremely tired and fell asleep at the wheel for a brief moment but the creepy part that woke me up was I heard my cousin John yell "Samuel wake up!" And inside the cab of the truck was ice cold and I had no A/C, John had died in an accident less than a month before because he had fell asleep at the wheel and hit an 18 wheeler on hwy 11 just a few weeks before. That night freaked me out because I just knew he was in my truck with me and saved me from what happened to him.

When my nanny died I stayed at the assisted living with my pop because he was really upset they were close to 70 years of marriage. She had never been in my pops apartment at the assisted living due to her dementia being really bad right after move in combined with cancer and developing pneumonia and having to stay in the nursing home next door. well the night she died pop was in bed asleep and I was in the livin room watching tv trying to wrap my head around the whole situation when the curtains went flying up to the side from vertical to horizontal, I believe it was her finally checking out his apartment and saying her finely goodbyes.
Woah those are really good! Thank you for sharing! See the church one blows my mind. Thats pretty scary. Do you still go to the same church? Ever been back down to That room in your adult life?

Woah those are really good! Thank you for sharing! See the church one blows my mind. Thats pretty scary. Do you still go to the same church? Ever been back down to That room in your adult life?
we still go there, being in there alone in the anywhere but the sanctuary especially the basement I've always felt like I was being watched and had an uneasy feeling. I've gone back down there many of times since and still to this day get a real uneasy feeling but haven't seen anything.

My wife's garage door went crazy tonight. I had to unplug it. Opening, closing. Opening half way, stopping. Then closing.

If I didn't know better I'd say someone was hiding in the bushes with a remote trying to get my goat.

Now if it had moved after I unplugged it we'd be having a different conversation.

This one I haven't directly experienced but once. In the isolation unit when I used to to work in the prison, there was an inmate a few years before I started there died in cell #1 of natural causes in his sleep and didn't get found for a a couple of hours. Not sure how it is now but we always avoided putting an inmate in that cell, when it was empty you'd hear the toilet flush(prison/jail toilets are fairly loud and run for a good 15 seconds) you'd walk over there and there would be water running, the door on the storage box under the bed would slam almost like his ghost was there trying to get attention drawn to the cell. Only thing I ever experienced the toilet flushing a few times until I walked over there. Others that I worked with that were there before I started said it happened alot when he first died. The few people I talk to there say it still happens.

I love the family/loved one related stories. I have quite a few stories, but i will share a family one too. My grandma was in the hospital with heart failure. I was held up in traffic so when I arrived she had already passed. When I got home, I was sitting in my finished basement feeling pretty bad about not making it in time. That’s when the phone started ringing and wouldn’t stop. That wouldn’t be so strange if it weren’t for that line having been disconnected for years. My curiosity got the best of me and I answered it. Now all i heard was broken up static is the best way to describe it. Id like to think this was her. If anyone would have had more to say, it would have been her. The phone never rang again nor was there static or anything on the dead line.
All I can say is WOW

This one I haven't directly experienced but once. In the isolation unit when I used to to work in the prison, there was an inmate a few years before I started there died in cell #1 of natural causes in his sleep and didn't get found for a a couple of hours. Not sure how it is now but we always avoided putting an inmate in that cell, when it was empty you'd hear the toilet flush(prison/jail toilets are fairly loud and run for a good 15 seconds) you'd walk over there and there would be water running, the door on the storage box under the bed would slam almost like his ghost was there trying to get attention drawn to the cell. Only thing I ever experienced the toilet flushing a few times until I walked over there. Others that I worked with that were there before I started said it happened alot when he first died. The few people I talk to there say it still happens.
I've seen a bunch of prisons on ghost show, I think the Missouri state prison is one that's really haunted. Seen Alcatraz on there before too. To think after you are sentenced to prison here on this Earth and then you stay behind and are stuck in prison afterwards. Wonder if he figured even prison was better than where he was heading? Don't know what crime the man committed but that's pretty raw.

My wife's garage door went crazy tonight. I had to unplug it. Opening, closing. Opening half way, stopping. Then closing.

If I didn't know better I'd say someone was hiding in the bushes with a remote trying to get my goat.

Now if it had moved after I unplugged it we'd be having a different conversation.
Haha see we can talk ghost all day and still think rationally. So far we're holding it together pretty well! I'm thanking God tonight didn't have any weird moments I've been kinda creepin' myself out all day with this tread it's fantastic hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom