• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

I've had 'visits' from a dead girlfriend. Can't say it was spirit or just dreams, but they were real as **** to me. Kind where you wake up suddenly looking for the person to be there in the room.
We're they pleasant or scary? Ominous? Does it happen at certain times or just random? I hate the dreams that are so real you wake up tripping out talking gibberish grabbing for non-existent stuff

yep Had a ghost touch me once.
I've yet to have any physical contact but both times this happened there was overwhelming tingling, like static electricity and goose bumps all over. Places I didn't know I could goosebump on, like my shins and my ears. I can hear nails on a chalk board and get the regular people goosebumps, these are different. Yesterday I coulda swore the room got colder too for a second, but with this Ga weather....who knows??

We're they pleasant or scary? Ominous? Does it happen at certain times or just random? I hate the dreams that are so real you wake up tripping out talking gibberish grabbing for non-existent stuff
Not scary, quite the opposite. She was beautified, not sick or dying. Like she was young, when we met and dated first. I was sitting at a desk in the house in Black Mountain looking out the window at a line of people walking up a trail. She put her hand over mine and told me not to work so hard 'baby'. Then smiled and walked out the door and joined the end of the line of people, turned around once and dipped her head down and smiled, waved, turned and left up the trail. Weird. That was last time I thought "she" was there with me. The other times seemed more like dreams. I think it's like the ACA. We have to 'pass' to find out what's in there. LOL.

Not scary, quite the opposite. She was beautified, not sick or dying. Like she was young, when we met and dated first. I was sitting at a desk in the house in Black Mountain looking out the window at a line of people walking up a trail. She put her hand over mine and told me not to work so hard 'baby'. Then smiled and walked out the door and joined the end of the line of people, turned around once and dipped her head down and smiled, waved, turned and left up the trail. Weird. That was last time I thought "she" was there with me. The other times seemed more like dreams. I think it's like the ACA. We have to 'pass' to find out what's in there. LOL.
That's an incredible story. I'm glad it wasn't anything negative. I was hoping it had a good ending and it sounds like it did. I think we could all take some advice from your past love. Don't work so hard. Sorry for your loss my friend

Back
Top Bottom