• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

Back in 70 on my way to Nam on a 378 ft Coast Guard cutter, I was assigned watch above the bridge. If I remember right it was a 4 hr watch from Midnight to 04:00 hrs. We were in the South China Sea and the plankton were florescent and every time a way broke the water turned florescent green truly beautiful. I heard my mother call my name, I turned around and of course she was not there..Later found out that she had been diagnosed with a Midline Granuloma on her brain. Back then not many survived from such a Cancer, she survived ( she was a tough one)..I still tingle thinking about that moment hearing her..

I've been touched at work once and turned around to see who was and nothing there....thought I've seen people watching me work and look back again and nobody standing there...I've had dogs stand at bark at something standing next to me but I was only one standing there that I could visibly see...ALOT of weird things go on here in this old building I work in....just last week when I came in to work and get the lights and all on before the others get here, a broom and dust pan feel over in the floor right after I walked past....they were propped up in between 2 cabinets from the day before...I just can't believe they fee over after standing still for 14 hrs without some help. ..we have cement floors so I'm pretty sure I didn't jar them as I walked by

I've been touched at work once and turned around to see who was and nothing there....thought I've seen people watching me work and look back again and nobody standing there...I've had dogs stand at bark at something standing next to me but I was only one standing there that I could visibly see...ALOT of weird things go on here in this old building I work in....just last week when I came in to work and get the lights and all on before the others get here, a broom and dust pan feel over in the floor right after I walked past....they were propped up in between 2 cabinets from the day before...I just can't believe they fee over after standing still for 14 hrs without some help. ..we have cement floors so I'm pretty sure I didn't jar them as I walked by
That's crazy! How old is the building ? It got any history?

Back in 70 on my way to Nam on a 378 ft Coast Guard cutter, I was assigned watch above the bridge. If I remember right it was a 4 hr watch from Midnight to 04:00 hrs. We were in the South China Sea and the plankton were florescent and every time a way broke the water turned florescent green truly beautiful. I heard my mother call my name, I turned around and of course she was not there..Later found out that she had been diagnosed with a Midline Granuloma on her brain. Back then not many survived from such a Cancer, she survived ( she was a tough one)..I still tingle thinking about that moment hearing her..
during my first deployment to Iraq in 2005 I was stationed at FOB rustimiyah (previously camp Cuervo) in South Eastern Baghdad outside of Sadr City. It was an old Iraqi Air Force base that had the bajeebus bombed out of it during the shock and awe campaign. They had prisons, they had torture rooms, a bombed out hospital we took over. Needless the say the earth was soaked in blood. I lived in a crappy, confiscated small building that had been the barracks. Nothing happened, I thought for sure that area would be highly active, maybe hadji don't get to be no ghost

during my first deployment to Iraq in 2005 I was stationed at FOB rustimiyah (previously camp Cuervo) in South Eastern Baghdad outside of Sadr City. It was an old Iraqi Air Force base that had the bajeebus bombed out of it during the shock and awe campaign. They had prisons, they had torture rooms, a bombed out hospital we took over. Needless the say the earth was soaked in blood. I lived in a crappy, confiscated small building that had been the barracks. Nothing happened, I thought for sure that area would be highly active, maybe hadji don't get to be no ghost
Correct they are to busy, they come back reincarnated as Hemorrhoids on a goats butt..Thanks for your service!

That's crazy! How old is the building ? It got any history?
The original building was probably in the early 20 th century...around the 30's then other add ons...other people have seen things too....one lady here on regular basis see a man dressed in an older type suit...she calls him Mr.greenjeans. ...he is wearing a green suit....

The original building was probably in the early 20 th century...around the 30's then other add ons...other people have seen things too....one lady here on regular basis see a man dressed in an older type suit...she calls him Mr.greenjeans. ...he is wearing a green suit....
Mr. GreenJeans could totally be the title of a horror movie. It's got a creepy ring to it...

Back
Top Bottom