• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tin foil hat engaged

Sounds like the spirit followed you from your buddies house years ago. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Call this guy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Davies_(exorcist)
IMG_8192.GIF

I'll trade you my ghost for a Glock?

3 days after my dad passed away he appeared to me but he was much younger. He walked past me, looked right at me smiling then faded away into nothing
No explanation to this day
I'm sorry for your loss. See, that's another thing, I've heard several of y'all and more than one occasion of eye witness accounts claiming their loved one came to visit them within that 3 day period. I've heard exactly 3 days a few times, 3 hours, etc. the trinity? Jesus rose in 3 days: numbers are important in this world and the spiritual realm. There's something with those 3s. I have heard that a lot. Did it leave you with a good feeling or a negative feeling? I imagine you weren't spooked at all to see your father I can't see how I would be of mine.

In the hospital 1 1/2" years ago with a life threatening stroke, I saw an older gentleman enter my room, stand at the foot of my bed, then turn and walk back out.
I then asked my wife who that was. She said no one had been in the room.
The man was wearing a long dark coat and hat...same as my grandfather always had worn before he passed away 43 yrs ago.

An old family story and my mom's side of the family was famous for stories.

My uncle was decisively engaged during the battle of the Bulge in the Ardennes forest during WWII. Supposedly melted 6 barrels of his mg (not sure if .30 or .50) but in the middle of a German attack in the middle of the night he had a vision of his mother in the mist telling him he was going to be ok. He made it through the battle and the rest of the war.

Supposedly after he came home from the war they were catching up and she remembered a feeling of him being in danger and wanting to comfort him. When they traced it on the calendar it happened on the same day.

Then there were stories about my mom and her sisters in an old house that had been used as a hospital during the Civil War and hearing chains/moans coming down the hallway and when they looked there was nothing there.

Like I said, my mom's side of the family was famous for their stories. Never experienced anything myself.

I'm sorry for your loss. See, that's another thing, I've heard several of y'all and more than one occasion of eye witness accounts claiming their loved one came to visit them within that 3 day period. I've heard exactly 3 days a few times, 3 hours, etc. the trinity? Jesus rose in 3 days: numbers are important in this world and the spiritual realm. There's something with those 3s. I have heard that a lot. Did it leave you with a good feeling or a negative feeling? I imagine you weren't spooked at all to see your father I can't see how I would be of mine.
I wasn't spooked, it was my dad. He was smiling at me. It broke my heart

My aunt Mary went to live with my maw maw when my paw paw past away...she said that many times whilst in her room laying on the bed reading a book her bedroom door would open about a foot or so then after a minute or 2 it would completely close back shut....she says she was never scaired cause she knew it was paw paw checking on them to see how they were doing....maw maw said sometimes she wake up in the middle of the night with someone twirling her hair,just like paw paw would sometimes while he was sleeping...she never was scaired...I believe we all know when it's a good spirit or a bad one....

My aunt Mary went to live with my maw maw when my paw paw past away...she said that many times whilst in her room laying on the bed reading a book her bedroom door would open about a foot or so then after a minute or 2 it would completely close back shut....she says she was never scaired cause she knew it was paw paw checking on them to see how they were doing....maw maw said sometimes she wake up in the middle of the night with someone twirling her hair,just like paw paw would sometimes while he was sleeping...she never was scaired...I believe we all know when it's a good spirit or a bad one....
We so southeren' I had a Maw Maw and Paw Paw too, used to hang out on their bed as well!

I wasn't spooked, it was my dad. He was smiling at me. It broke my heart
I hope I get that blessing too. I love my father very much. He raised me as a single dad for quite some time when I was little. Managing an electrical business self employed, raising a hellion like me solo, loving god and teaching me right from wrong. He is a good man and I'm happy I still spend everyday with him at work. When it's his time to head on home, I hope he's able to stop and say goodbye. I'm glad you got that experience my friend

Back
Top Bottom