• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tire question. 33x12.50x20 on a stock 9 inch wide rim.

When I bought the truck it had 35*12.50-20 Toyo AT2s.
They were loud as hell but did not roll like the general grabbers. I don't want Loud or roll. :(
I have spent hours online trying to find a solution.

Where did you buy them? A lot of places give a 30 day ride guarantee. I've taken back tires that were squirrelly, and swapped for another brand. Even if there's no written guarantee, I'd still talk to the dealer, or the manufacturer.

Where did you buy them? A lot of places give a 30 day ride guarantee. I've taken back tires that were squirrelly, and swapped for another brand. Even if there's no written guarantee, I'd still talk to the dealer, or the manufacturer.
The Mfg has a 45-day return. I just hate to do that to my tire guys. They treat me like royalty. I can send my 18 year old daughter there and know that she will be well taken care of and not taken advantage of.

I’m running the same type of setup and it’s because how much wider the tires are. After a while you get use to it. I hated it at first as I’m pretty sure you are.

The Mfg has a 45-day return. I just hate to do that to my tire guys. They treat me like royalty. I can send my 18 year old daughter there and know that she will be well taken care of and not taken advantage of.
Shouldn't cost the dealer anything.

Tire dealers get comped for any returns like this, the dealer won't lose out.

Back
Top Bottom