• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

tire question....need help/advise

225/65/17 is common size. (about 2 MPH off)
Also the 235/55/17 (seems more reasonable for this car and about 5 MPH off with a speedo adjustment via PCM)

I would go with a common size on all 4 to make rotations easier, make sure they don't rub.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 5 would be great on this car.

I'm not for sure if this is AWD but sometimes their picky. I would go to vette forums to ask around too.

I really appreciate all the input!!! the folks on here are great!!!
I have a shot of the tire chart from the car....BTW they are 18"s not 17....apparently
DSC00212.JPG
she had the "performance package" very handy for 75 year old....also Discount Tire does not appear to carry Michelin....at least in these sizes....they did offer that selection

Lots of retail websites with low cost tires delivered to your door or dealer for install. But, best to stick with one brand/tread design on all 4 tires.

I wouldn't advise going all same size if the manufacturer calls for two different sizes. God forbid there is an accident or worse, it can be argued in court that putting all of the same size on when the manufacturer called for 2 different sizes based on their engineering specs went against the positive handling characteristics the vehicle was designed for, and thus may have caused or contributed to the accident.

Back
Top Bottom