• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of looking through the adds and seeing BOS required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't risk going to jail! If you are going to do a BOS or copy DL info, use a FFL and transfer the gun. It's a small price to pay for real security.

Coincidently, I'm a FFL. I'll do private party transfers for $10. Mention code: NOBOS=JAIL.

I know, shameless plug.

Don't risk going to jail! If you are going to do a BOS or copy DL info, use a FFL and transfer the gun. It's a small price to pay for real security.

Coincidently, I'm a FFL. I'll do private party transfers for $10. Mention code: NOBOS=JAIL.

I know, shameless plug.
So your saying I will go to jail for no BOS?!?!

So your saying I will go to jail for no BOS?!?!

Indeed, why should we fear incarceration for selling to someone who we do not believe to be a felon DogLegArms?

I can't tell if you guys are being serious or not. Mention code NOBOS=JAIL....what kind of coupon code is that?

If you're being serious, sorry I'll try to make my sarcasm more apparent. I guess that was a post fail :(

I can't tell if you guys are being serious or not. Mention code NOBOS=JAIL....what kind of coupon code is that?

If you're being serious, sorry I'll try to make my sarcasm more apparent. I guess that was a post fail :(

Meh, I'm burnt after a heck of a day so it was also a comprehension fail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom