• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of stupid lawyer commercials!

Truth.

40 years ago, a lawyer's advertising was limited to his name, phone number and address in the Yellow Pages. You youngsters will have to ask an elder what those were. no specialty, no hype just your name.

Of course there was no cable or internet.

Then lawyers were allowed to have a listing under a specialty like doctors did. Again, Yellow Pages only, basic info only

Then you could have a display ad in the Yellow Pages, but you still could only list basic info, and maybe some pictures. It was a disbarring offense to list how much a verdict was (truth), No such thing as personal endorsement. "My lawyer got me a million dollars."

What really broke the advertising wide open was the growth of UHF stations, which then fed cable/satellite systems.

All those happy clients you see dancing across the screen are actors - if your lawyer got you a half million dollars, you are going to be too messed up to do any dancing. Even lawyers complain about using imposters to pose as clients.

The lawyers are worst than the people that caused the accident or other. They are like feeding vultures. They just want to make money off your injury and suffering. They don't care if you made a complete recovery or not. The "ONLY" reason the lawyers are interested in you is to make about 40% off your settlement.....and they absolutely don't have your best interests in mind. Our failed judicial system should have a law put in place to disbar every single one of them!!! Just my 2 cents worth.....

Back
Top Bottom