• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of that IWB cutting into your skin, I have a cheap fix

Basket weave 1 1/2" Black leather, and the moleskin isn't to be tacticool, its to be able to carry all the time, comfortably, the moleskin does not affect the Holster's retention or guns ability to put bullets on the target.
Its not near as bad as some of the bubba stippling jobs I've seen on here, and the moleskin is removable, not affecting the value of the gun or holster.
You can LOL all you want while I'm carrying comfortably,

ARG:

http://mitchrosen.com/products/holsters/inside-waistband-holsters/

Not cheap. In my opinion, the best you can get. Offset belt loop pulls grip against your body, to maximize concealment. Better for behind-the-waist concealment than most/all others.

Might eventually get stinky; I dunno; only ten years experience. So far, so good. And it's gotten quite sweaty,, many times, but still the guns snap into place.

(Not a shill; just a satisfied customer, though I cringe and grind my teeth every time I order. But I'm never sorry. Been a repeat customer for 20 years.)

Kydex has several advantages. Sweat resistance, price, ease of changing belt size, and so forth. But... leather is awfully comfortable. I'd go Kydex for OWB, preferably with a lock for open carry. Or for competition-- my competition holsters are all plastic. But for concealed carry, well, see the above.

Back
Top Bottom