• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TITANS X RAVENS - NFL Talking, Who Is With Me Watching this?

Yeah, did you noticed the stunned faces in the crowd? Jackson is good but I don't think he skill set is made for a comeback with multiple scores where you have to throw a lot to conserve time.basicallyhe is not Brady or Rogers. But playing with the lead, he is dangerous

Yeah, did you noticed the stunned faces in the crowd? Jackson is good but I don't think he skill set is made for a comeback with multiple scores where you have to throw a lot to conserve time.basicallyhe is not Brady or Rogers. But playing with the lead, he is dangerous

Also, before I get the Patriots/From the NORF banter, TODAY'S better team won just like any given Sunday. The Ravens had a great year and should be appreciative of their performance.

As a Patriots fan, I get to see what the Falcons fans go thru every year watching other teams in the playoffs. LOL! :hat:

In The News This Morning:

"The Tennessee Titans continued their winning ways with an upset divisional round victory over the Baltimore Ravens courtesy of a dominant performance from running back Derrick Henry.

The visitors finished 28-12 winners over the top-seeded Ravens, with Henry becoming the first NFL back since 1970 to run more than 180 yards in three consecutive games.

The game seemed to shift in the third quarter when Henry took a hand-off on the Titans' 25-yard line, sliced through the defence and ran upfield until he was tackled just short of the end zone.

Moments later Ryan Tannehill began a trick play as he motioned out to the left, the ball was snapped to Henry who pitched it over the top into the waiting arms of wide-receiver Corey Davis, the conversion taking the score to 21-6.

Baltimore quarterback Lamar Jackson played disappointingly below the standard he set during the season, with the league's likely Most Valuable Player throwing two interceptions and fumbling at a crucial moment."

Lamar still had 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. His 3 turnovers were at killer moments in the game though. Throws a pick on the first possession of the game, then fumbles first play following a titans TD in the 3rd then pressing and throwing a weak out that the corner stepped in front of at the 20 when they were driving. Ravens receivers had a lot of drops as well. Also why did the Ravens go for 2 so early instead of waiting until they HAD to have it?

Lamar still had 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. His 3 turnovers were at killer moments in the game though. Throws a pick on the first possession of the game, then fumbles first play following a titans TD in the 3rd then pressing and throwing a weak out that the corner stepped in front of at the 20 when they were driving. Ravens receivers had a lot of drops as well. Also why did the Ravens go for 2 so early instead of waiting until they HAD to have it?
But I still believe (although he did some good moves..) Lamar did way below job than his last yer standard !! Seriously, it was a bit disappointing... (No offense... )

Back
Top Bottom