• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All of You Over 50 and think You Still "GOT IT!"

I'm way over 50 and my 20 years younger hot wife has no complaints...just sayin'...
I agree sir, past well past 50 myself. . Im not in the same shape as my 20’s but I do pretty well. My wife is 30 years younger and agrees. Never had children but my 6 & 4 year old along with my 18 month old think I’m the best dad ever. My great grandfather had 18 children with 2 different wives and fathered the last at 59. He lived to 87 I think. God has blessed me for sure.

I agree sir, past well past 50 myself. . Im not in the same shape as my 20’s but I do pretty well. My wife is 30 years younger and agrees. Never had children but my 6 & 4 year old along with my 18 month old think I’m the best dad ever. My great grandfather had 18 children with 2 different wives and fathered the last at 59. He lived to 87 I think. God has blessed me for sure.
My Dad was 24 years older than my Mom and was 62 when my younger brother was born. He lived to 83.

My Dad was 24 years older than my Mom and was 62 when my younger brother was born. He lived to 83.
After my Mom's passing, my dad got married to a lady 20 years younger than him. This year, he is 87! And I am so glad to know that this lady takes care of him so very well!!! I told him, "I really want to have his energy and health to the 80s as he does..."

Back
Top Bottom