• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To my fellow Hog Hunter Justin

This is Beth. So, we come all the way out to TX to a ranch with exotic animals and what does Justin shoot...a hog. lol We did see some pretty cool animals on the first hunting outing but weren't allowed to shoot them.

DSCN8664.jpgDSCN8674.jpgDSCN8680.jpgDSCN8683.jpgDSCN8698.jpgDSCN8703.jpghunting1.jpghunting2.jpg

Beth again...forgot to update. Justin finally got something with a rack (and another hog)! And I shot a piggy! Justin didn't think I'd do it, but dropped it with a single shot with a .243 at around 65 yards.

IMG_1693-4.jpgIMG_1758-3.jpgIMG_1742-5.jpg

Hey guys got some good news yesterday I was expecting to have a major surgery this week but the docs decided I healed sufficiently so I don't have to have a big one to close my leg so I'm one minor surgery away from begin closed up I'm sorry I couldn't get out and meet you guys got to see Jay for a bit in savannah bit no hunting it's tearing me up I can't get away for enough time to hangout with y'all and thank you guys for all the support and offers for hunting you guys are great only on the ODT will you find this many great guys thanks for everything hopefully I can see you all soon and put some pigs on the ground

This is Beth. Look who shot another hog while hunting in GA. He was also given his new custom AR. Want to thank Jay for setting up the hunt and for painting the AR. Thanks a bunch Jay!

justinhog.jpgjustinhog2.jpgjustinhog3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom