• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To SBR or not SBR?

kennesaw72

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Mr. Corporate
1131   1
Reaction score
I have a Ruger 10/22 in a Krinker Plinker chassis (no longer produced). A very nice kit with a true AK look. The barrel is full size and threaded on the end for the fake suppressor. The question is: Should I put money ($200 tax stamp plus labor) to SBR this? I will be way upside down but I can't help but want to do it!

Nonliberal Nonliberal for input since you will do the work on it eventually.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Better idea. Put the $200 toward a silencer stamp and we'll make an integrated silencer that keeps the barrel 16" long.

Would it keep bulk subsonic?

I'd only chop it down if it would keep bulk subsonic. With you not having a .22 can I'd rather get a can vs just having one intergrated into the barrel on one gun. Hella cool but limiting.

Would it keep bulk subsonic?

I'd only chop it down if it would keep bulk subsonic. With you not having a .22 can I'd rather get a can vs just having one intergrated into the barrel on one gun. Hella cool but limiting.
Nope, not with a 10" barrel but for the same stamp money you get a better deal. We replace the fake can on it already with a real working one. If he were to SBR it he would be kicking in another $200 that could go toward the cost of the integrated silencer.

Back
Top Bottom