• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To SBR or not SBR?

My .02 cents is that I view my NFA items as lifetime purchases. I do not intend on selling them...ever. So if I am upside down that doesn't matter until I sell it. If you DO NOT already have a 22 suppressor I would not do integrated as that becomes the ONLY platform you can suppress. In my opinion this will result in another 22 suppressor on top of the one you already have. Better to have one suppressor that can cover ALL your 22s.

The simple fact is once you dip your toe in the water you will be swimming in the deep end before you know it. Suppressed shooting is contagious and you will be a stamp collector soon enough.

I say SBR it and buy a 22 can!

Might as well put the 2nd 22 can on order now... once you shoot this suppressed you will never go back.

An d how is it that cool 10/22 kits like that disappear yet the dang Archangel stuff will be around forever???

Better idea. Put the $200 toward a silencer stamp and we'll make an integrated silencer that keeps the barrel 16" long.

Sounds like a great idea..... thanks Bryan @Nonliberal
IMG_2436.JPG

Nonliberal cut my m&p 15-22 barrel to 4.5 in just waiting on the stamp but it's gonna look bad azz, and keep all standard sub as well. And as far as being upside down in it, I did it for the cool factor, and a fun play toy.

In
I'm SBRing a 10/22 too right now it's super fun as a charger while my 10/22 receiver sits naked in my safe. It's fun as an SBR too, the integrated Can is sweet to save on stamp money but running around with it stumpy is fun too.

Attachments

• IMG_5024.JPG
    IMG_5024.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5284.JPG
    IMG_5284.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom